Former Packers head coach Mike Sherman was hired by the Texans as their new offensive coordinator, and he will also retain his position as assistant head coach. This is actually pretty good news for Packers fans, because Sherman will almost certainly receive a salary increase as he takes on an additional role in the Texans offense. Because of this, the Texans will have paid off more of his salary (the Packers must pay Sherman the $3.2 million salary that he would have received during the last 2 years of his contract, minus any money included in his current salary with the Texans).
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.