Just hours before the beginning of the Green Bay Packers minicamp, Brett Favre held a press conference in which he addressed the “non-issue” of a trade, claiming that “never was trade mentioned, requested. I just don’t know where it came from. It’s just not true.” So Favre has now personally and publicly denied that a trade request ever occurred, and he’s at minicamp ready to get to know the new rookies. That will have Packers fans breathing a huge sigh of relief.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.