Pro Bowl receiver Donald Driver received a one-year contract extension that added about $11 million to his total salary. According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, about $7 million will be added to the last year of his contract. Driver’s agent, Jordan Woy, neither confirmed nor denied the monetary figures presented in the newspaper’s report, but said that Donald will now be “paid like the Pro Bowl receiver he is.” Woy went on to say that “Andrew Brandt and Ted Thompson once again did a great job in ensuring that a player of Donald’s caliber is paid fairly.”
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.