Packers receiver Robert Ferguson was released today after 6 seasons with the Green Bay Packers (this year would have been his 7th). Ferguson, who was drafted by Green Bay in 2001, never quite met expectations because he was constantly hampered by injuries. The only season where he was active for every single game was the 2002 season. For a while, rumors circulated that the Packers might trade Ferguson. Apparently, no team showed enough interest to work toward a deal with the Packers. With any luck, Ferguson will find another team and be able to resume his career without serious injuries.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.