After being cut by the Packers days before, former Green Bay receiver Robert Ferguson signed with the Minnesota Vikings, joining other former Packers Darren Sharper and Ryan Longwell. Ferguson was also rumored to be heavily considering his hometown Houston Texans, where he could play where he grew up and be coached by Mike Sherman, with whom he had a healthy relationship while both were in Green Bay. However, after meeting with both teams, he signed with the Vikings, where he immediately became the team’s most experienced receiver. He will definitely get more playing time with the Vikings than he would have with the Packers, as long as he can stay injury-free.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.