Eli Manning and the Giants surprised many by holding off the No. 1 seeded Dallas Cowboys to win 28-24. By the looks of things, this might be good for the Packers, as the New York win moved the NFC Championship out of Dallas and into Green Bay. The Giants, however, are on a 9-game road winning streak. This might be a closer game than Green Bay’s Week 2 35-13 trouncing of the Giants.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.