Green Bay has traded its #128 pick overall to the St. Louis Rams, in exchange for the second pick in the 5th round. The Packers still have pick #135, a compensatory selection, and the Rams also gave the Pack a 7th rounder. A great deal for the Packers, who get back into the 5th round and gain a 7th rounder as well.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.