Comcast and the NFL finally reached a compromise on the 2-year dispute over which cable tier to put NFL Network on (If this sounds like something not worth a seemingly interminable 24-month blood feud, that’s because it isn’t.) That means cable customers can now watch Thursday night games, and that means I’m not the only person on my block with the game on.
- The Matt Flynn Experience
- How not to have a polite conversation with Vikings fans
- Packers players questioned in sexual assault case
- For those who didn’t already know who to root for this week.
- About that Favre fellow…
- More reasonable and lucid ideas from Bleacher Report
- Brett Favre won’t be unretiring until next season.